Shoes For Hyperhidrosis Do You Have A Sweating Problem?

Do you have a sweating problem? - shoes for hyperhidrosis

I had a problem sweating (hyperhidrosis) over 14 years. Now I am 20 years old and I feel that I have this problem forever. It is hard, a girl with a problem of sweating. I can not wear shirts Sert and tissues. Do not wear sandals or shoes, which I shall not be able to socks. I would like, but they make my feet stink, and I'm afraid to turn his ankle in May. I went to the doctor to see if it something to do with my condition. They wrote me prescriptions of anhydrous aluminum chloride Drysol. I also Persp many kinds of handicaps. Nothing works for me. I'm beginning to the fact that if you use suffer from this disease. It makes me very emotional and I feel like I can nott live life the way I want too!

3 comments:

Fran J said...

Try either black cohosh or soy-use product. is what we work for hot flashes and sweats too. Soy works best.you can find vitiamins. Vitiamin reality, but try to help me and menapause it.it helps, but not as good as soy.you, take it as 90 days to do the really important not to give up, then.

Monique said...

My daughter has the same problem, it is now 18th She used Drysol but seems not as good as when it began to use it. I've heard (and saw get a program) to Botox injections end of the sweat glands. They seem for the guy, he has worked in Drysol have and it does not work for my daughter, this is our last resort. It is particularly painful for the ladies.

anthill0... said...

If nothing seems to work, you can see the sweat glands removed. I thought I had to do, because I sweat even in winter use, but I think that finally began to abate. Botox injections are painful to hear, and do not last long and expensive, so you should get all six months, I think. Therefore, dermatologists call on the elimination of sweat glands.

Post a Comment