Knuckle Swelling Knuckle Swelling?? Broke?

Knuckle swelling?? broke? - knuckle swelling

I broke my hand about 5 days and it really does hurt them when the damage occurred only in the first few days, then seemed to disappear .... Knuckle my middle finger is what I was beaten and there is no swelling around now and has started to be painful again ..... I can move my fingers and hands were so swollen that usually only around my fist and it hurts when you touch ..... could be something broken or defective, it is a bruise?

Thanks

1 comments:

Kaffo said...

I broke two bones in his fingers again. It hurt like hell, and the doctors sent me home without a radiograph. Two weeks later he came back and said it still hurts. It turned out fractures. The bones are very thin and is always a possibility. They should be reviewed.

Post a Comment